- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Apparatus Digital is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Apparatus Digital only has access to/collects information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct methods of contact from you. Apparatus Digital will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future emails from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data Apparatus Digital has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data Apparatus Digital has about you.
- Have us delete any data Apparatus Digital has about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
While Apparatus Digital uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, Apparatus Digital also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which Apparatus Digital stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This policy was last updated 11-06-2020.